At Jeep City, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We guarantee the workmanship of all our products for 30 days from the date of receipt.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you have purchased from us, you may return it within 30 days from the date of receipt for a full refund, minus shipping and handling costs:
- The item must be in original condition (e.g has not been installed or modified and is complete), in original boxes and include all original packaging, manuals and merchandise materials.
- Returns for products received as part of a “free shipping” offer will be credited for the amount of the returned merchandise less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us.
Most of our products are covered by Manufacturer’s Warranties and/or Guarantees and cover the merchandise for a certain period of time after your purchase. We act as the agent between you, the customer, and the manufacturer. Check the documentation that you received with the merchandise for more information regarding the product warranty policy. Should your product fail, please contact us and we will assist you in submitting a claim to the manufacturer.
Jeep City does not cover miscellaneous expenses including labor costs for removal and installation of a defective part, materials, lost time or wages, towing, lift, dock or storage fees. Jeep City shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including without limitation, indirect or special damages as a result of product defects.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused. If your shipment was delivered unseen by you and is damaged, please call the courier and report the damage. Subsequently, please call us for further assistance.
All returned items will be inspected for warranty eligibility. We or the manufacturer will replace, repair or refund the product based on our findings.
Exclusions from Warranties:
- Electrical and computer items.
- Any problem from misuse or improper installation.
- Damage to your vehicle.
- Consequential costs or damages.