Your ONLINE Jeep & 4×4 Store www.jeepcity.com.au
Hi, my name is Brett and I love Jeeps. I’m also a business-man, a family-man, an off-roader and a bit of a redneck with a streak of mountain goat – I look at a hill and I think “I’d like to get to the top of that”. And I’m not talking about hiking.
A place that you’ll love dealing with because we’ll bend-over-backwards to get you what you want, when you want it, for a price you’ll want to brag about.
The most important part is that you know your Jeep.
So we dont waste each others time please have ready your vehicles VIN number, the year it was built and the model when you make an enquiry. If you are sending us an email also include your contact details and your location. we get so busy during the day the best way to contact us is by email via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jeep City Team can supply the following products for Jeeps:
- Used parts for Willys Pickups, Wagons and CJ’s. Bumpers, Windows, Guards, Body Panels, Cabins.
- Used parts for Jeep CJ3b, CJ5, CJ6. CJ7. CJ8. CJ10
- Used parts for Jeep J Series, FSJ Cherokee and Wagoneer
- Used parts for Jeep Cherokee XJ, KJ , Jeep Grand Cherokee ZG, WJ, Jeep Wrangler JK and TJ
- Quality lighting from Pro Comp, Rounds or Squares , LED Light Bars & JWSpeaker Headlamps, Fog Lights and Taillights for Jeep JK and TJ with ADR approval
- New fibreglass bodies and panels for J Series , SJ, CJ10 Flares, CJ7 ( rear Hardtop Lift Gate, front guards, Bonnets)
- Wheels and tyres – Mickey Thompson , Pro Comp, Maxxis ,Deegan 38, Dynamic Steel Wheels and Beadlocks internal or mechanical
- Vintage Jeep branded merchandise and accessories such as trucker’s caps, T-shirts, stickers, books, buckles and toys.
- New Crown and Omix Ada replacement parts for older jeeps like steering wheels, brake cylinders, master cylinders, Oil pressure switches, ignition switches. We also carry original front bumpers, tail gates and tyre carriers for CJ’s
email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care and happy wheelin’!